Violent Night
Apr. 5th, 2024 11:25 pmIt was okay. Not as funny as I thought it would be.
+ Trudy's home alone was so violent! Just vicious.
+ I rolled my eyes at the reaction to him burning the money. There was only 500k out of the 300 million stolen. Like really. Not to mention how rich they are otherwise. It is really not a big deal.
+ Krampus's face when he tells Trudy there is no SAnta was so great. I laughed. Even the sadist was like dudddde, messed up, lol.
+ The Main BAd guy's reaction to the teenagers point amused me a lot.
+ The family's 'I beieve' was nice and all and I appreciate them actually coming together as a family to support one of their own but I think it would have been more meaningful if any of the others had actually seen his Santa magic.
+ I liked have the bad guy and Santa in this big fight, realising an explosion is about to happen and then running away together.
+ The Mrs. Clause angst little c-story was completely unnecessary. Didn't really like it because I don't think it added anything. Just keep it to him being worn down by the lack of belief, the commercialism and selfishness and lack of joy, and then him finding it again in Trudy and in the family coming together to save his life. Makes much more sense.
+ I enjoyed the father robbing his mom to try and get his marriage back, his estranged wife being 'wtf fuck dude no' over it and his mother's accepting 'ah yes the family tradition to indicate a suitable heir'.
+ Trudy's home alone was so violent! Just vicious.
+ I rolled my eyes at the reaction to him burning the money. There was only 500k out of the 300 million stolen. Like really. Not to mention how rich they are otherwise. It is really not a big deal.
+ Krampus's face when he tells Trudy there is no SAnta was so great. I laughed. Even the sadist was like dudddde, messed up, lol.
+ The Main BAd guy's reaction to the teenagers point amused me a lot.
+ The family's 'I beieve' was nice and all and I appreciate them actually coming together as a family to support one of their own but I think it would have been more meaningful if any of the others had actually seen his Santa magic.
+ I liked have the bad guy and Santa in this big fight, realising an explosion is about to happen and then running away together.
+ The Mrs. Clause angst little c-story was completely unnecessary. Didn't really like it because I don't think it added anything. Just keep it to him being worn down by the lack of belief, the commercialism and selfishness and lack of joy, and then him finding it again in Trudy and in the family coming together to save his life. Makes much more sense.
+ I enjoyed the father robbing his mom to try and get his marriage back, his estranged wife being 'wtf fuck dude no' over it and his mother's accepting 'ah yes the family tradition to indicate a suitable heir'.